To protect our staff and the public, Doormaster will be transitioning most of our staff to a work from home model. Our phones will still be answered with the same level of customer service our clients are accustomed to.
Our North Vancouver shop will be closed until it is safe to re-open. Our Burnaby and Sunshine Coast shops will operate by appointment only with no walk ins permitted.
Our technicians are still on the road taking care of your door emergencies, and sanitizing along the way!
PLEASE CALL AHEAD TO SCHEDULE PARTS PICK UP!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 604-421-3603.
To Our Valued Clients and Business Associates,
At Canadian Doormaster we understand the importance of monitoring the rapidly evolving Coronavirus, or COVID-19 situation. We
want you to rest assured we are taking the necessary precautions to help protect our clients and staff, as well as developing a
contingency plan to minimize any disruption in service levels.
We thought it would be helpful to provide an update on what we are doing to address COVID-19:
- Our offices, trucks, tools and equipment are being sanitized with medical grade sanitizers on an increased schedule
- Employees are following increased hygiene policies, including increased hand washing for at least 20 seconds, with soap
and hot water, using proper hand washing techniques.
- In addition to hand washing, we are using sanitizer with a minimum of 60% alcohol content.
- Trucks are equipped with hand sanitizers for when hand washing is not available
- Hand sanitizer and Alcohol wipes are available in the trucks and offices for clients and staff to use.
- We have asked any employee that is not feeling well to stay home, and to consult with us and their doctor prior to return to work.
- Employees who have travelled to any high-risk Coronavirus areas (see website below) or have been in close proximity to anyone that has done so, to self isolate for 14 days.
- High risk Coronavirus areas can be found, regularly updated, here on the CDC website:
- We have adopted a No-Handshake Policy.
- We are encouraging our employees, families and business associates to practice Social Distancing.
Our service technicians are in your homes and businesses – and we want to cooperate with any special procedures you may
have. Please let us know if there are any instructions in addition to the steps outlined above that you would like us to follow when
on site. We may ask you, before attending your home or business, if there is anyone on quarantine on the premises, and are
compassionate that you may ask the same of us.
Lastly, in the event of quarantine, our staff is equipped to answer telephones from home and dispatch service calls. The door
industry is a team in itself, and we will work with our friends at other companies to get any urgent door repairs attended.
It is unclear how long these restrictions will be in place, or how the guidelines will evolve at this time. We are encouraging our
employees and clients to follow the protocol for hygiene and COVID-19 prevention as updated on the Centres for Disease Control
website, https: //www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html. We hope this, along with other preventative measures, will
help flatten the curve and slow the spread of this virus.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at email@example.com